C Series (Classic) Manual Retractable Awning
Advaning C (Classic) Series is built with user-friendly features and premium quality. The C series manual retractable awning is designed to provide you and your family the freedom to enjoy the outdoors in greater comfort at an affordable price.
Save 15% Discount on C & L Series Manual Awnings
Expires : September. 30, 2018
Coupon Code : CLMANUAL15
More on the way (Estimated Arrival Date: October, 2018)
- Simple 1-step Easy Pitch system for front bar adjustment, no additional tools needed. (Understanding Easy Pitch™)
Note: Before retracting your awning, please adjust the front bar pitch back to the factory default 15~20 degrees below the horizontal line. This ensures the front bar is properly retracted under the cassette.
- 6063-T5 grade aluminum semi-cassette hood for fabric protection.
- 6063-T5 grade aluminum lateral arms and front bar.
- The UV80+ sun protective 100% Acrylic fabric is highly resistant to solar fading and mildew.
- Highly breathable Acrylic fabric won’t trap heat and moisture like vinyl and polyester canopies are prone to do.
- Arms inlaid with twin 316 marine and architectural grade stainless steel cables that are more corrosion resistant and of superior strength over traditional powder-coated steel
- Included - Wall and soffit installation brackets.
- Included - Hand crank for manual operation
- Included - Stainless steel 304 grade architectural paneling grade screws for wood or masonry structural applications.
- 100% Fully assembled and ready for installation.
- Installation instructions and video available.
|Series||C Series (Classic)|
|Feature||Classic Heavy Duty Semi-Cassette Closure|
|Width (ft)||8, 10, 12, 13, 16|
|Projection (ft)||7, 8, 10, 10, 10|
|Cassette Size||183x47mm High Quality Aluminum 6063-T5|
|Screws - Lag Screws||Stainless Steel 304 Grade (Screw Size: 3/8"x4", Drill Bit Size:¼")|
|Screws - Masonry Bolt||Stainless Steel 304 Grade (Bolt Size: ½"x3", Drill Bit Size:½")|
|Torsion Bar||40x40mm Steel, Zinc+Powder Coated|
|Roller Tube||70mm diameter Aluminum 6063-T5|
|Arm cables||Double 4mm Cables, Stainless Steel Grade 316, PVC Coated|
|Front Bar||Aluminum 6063-T5|
|Wall Mounting Bracket||Yes|
|Soffit Mounting Bracket||Yes|
|Motor with Remote||No|
|Manual Override Motor||No|
|Power Cord & Power Plug||No|
|Fabric||100% Acrylic with UV80+ Protection|
|UV, Fade, Mildew Resistant||Yes|
All Advaning products come complete with a comprehensive manual on how to properly install and operate your awning.
Here you can download the latest electronic copy for your convenience.
- All Series: Pre-Installation Measuring Guide
- All Series: Expansion Bolt Installation Instruction
- All Series: Installation Substrate Guide
- C & SG Series: Easy Pitch Installation Instruction
- C & SG Series: New designed Easy Pitch™ for extra shipping protection
- All Series: How to Properly Open/Close Advaning Retractable Awnings
- All Series: Awning Front Bar Height Adjustment
- C & SG Series: Arm Adjustment : Forward and Backward
- C & SG Series: Tighten Easy Pitch Screw and Ring
Awning Installation Video
The actual awning accessories may look different from what is portrayed in the video. Please contact Advaning for photo verification if needed.
Adjust the pitch using Easy Pitch™
Valance Removal Video
The Advaning Classic Series - When it comes to high-end awnings, few companies have developed as solid of a reputation as Advaning. Though they have a tendency to cost significantly more than many of their competitors, they are also noted for a high level of quality.
(Click here to read full Article)