C Series (Classic) Manual Retractable Awning
EASY PITCH SYSTEM The 3-Loop System Includes Two Easy Pitch Loops and One Crank Loop. Using the Two Easy Pitch Loops, the Awning's Pitch can be Adjusted to Block the Sun at Different Times of the Day. Using the Crank Loop, the Awning can be Manually Opened and Closed.
PREMIUM FABRIC Advaning's Premium-Grade 100% Acrylic Fabric Provides UV80+ Sun Protection. It is Fade and Mildew Resistant, and has a Highly Breathable Quality that doesn't Trap Hot Air or Moisture, which is an Advantage over Polyester and Vinyl Fabric.
DURABLE DESIGN Built with a Durable 40x40mm Steel Frame and a 70mm Diameter Aluminum Roller Tube for a Stronger and Safer Structure. The Stainless Steel Hardware has Excellent Corrosion Resistance and Strength.
WARRANTY 5-Year, Manufacture Warranty by Advaning Awnings and Lifetime Tech Support by US based Email, Web Chat, or Phone by Advaning's Professional Service Team.
- Simple 1-step Easy Pitch system for front bar adjustment, no additional tools needed. (Understanding Easy Pitch™)
Note: Before retracting your awning, please adjust the front bar pitch back to the factory default 15~20 degrees below the horizontal line. This ensures the front bar is properly retracted under the cassette.
- 6063-T5 grade aluminum semi-cassette hood for fabric protection.
- 6063-T5 grade aluminum lateral arms and front bar.
- The UV80+ sun protective 100% Acrylic fabric is highly resistant to solar fading and mildew.
- Highly breathable Acrylic fabric won’t trap heat and moisture like vinyl and polyester canopies are prone to do.
- Arms inlaid with twin 316 marine and architectural grade stainless steel cables that are more corrosion resistant and of superior strength over traditional powder-coated steel
- Included - Wall and soffit installation brackets.
- Included - Hand crank for manual operation
- Included - Stainless steel 304 grade architectural paneling grade screws for wood or masonry structural applications.
- 100% Fully assembled and ready for installation.
- Installation instructions and video available.
|Series||C Series (Classic)|
|Feature||Classic Heavy Duty Semi-Cassette Closure|
|Width (ft)||8, 10, 12, 13, 16|
|Projection (ft)||7, 8, 10, 10, 10|
|Cassette Size||183x47mm High Quality Aluminum 6063-T5|
|Screws - Lag Screws||Stainless Steel 304 Grade (Screw Size: 3/8"x4", Drill Bit Size:¼")|
|Screws - Masonry Bolt||Stainless Steel 304 Grade (Bolt Size: ½"x3", Drill Bit Size:½")|
|Torsion Bar||40x40mm Steel, Zinc+Powder Coated|
|Roller Tube||70mm diameter Aluminum 6063-T5|
|Arm cables||Double 4mm Cables, Stainless Steel Grade 316, PVC Coated|
|Front Bar||Aluminum 6063-T5|
|Wall Mounting Bracket||Yes|
|Soffit Mounting Bracket||Yes|
|Motor with Remote||No|
|Manual Override Motor||No|
|Power Cord & Power Plug||No|
|Fabric||100% Acrylic with UV80+ Protection|
|UV, Fade, Mildew Resistant||Yes|
All Advaning products come complete with a comprehensive manual on how to properly install and operate your awning.
Here you can download the latest electronic copy for your convenience.
Awning Installation Video
The actual awning accessories may look different from what is portrayed in the video. Please contact Advaning for photo verification if needed.
Adjust the pitch using Easy Pitch™
Valance Removal Video
The Advaning Classic Series - When it comes to high-end awnings, few companies have developed as solid of a reputation as Advaning. Though they have a tendency to cost significantly more than many of their competitors, they are also noted for a high level of quality.
(Click here to read full Article)