C Series (Classic) Manual Retractable Awning
Free Shipping. See Term & Conditions for full details.
PREMIUM FABRIC Advaning's Premium-Grade 100% Acrylic Fabric Provides UV80+ Sun Protection. It is durable, and has a Highly Breathable Quality that doesn't Trap Hot Air or Moisture, which is an Advantage over Polyester and Vinyl Fabric.
DURABLE DESIGN Built with a Durable 40x40mm Steel Frame and a 70mm Diameter Aluminum Roller Tube for a Stronger and Safer Structure. The Stainless Steel Hardware has Excellent Durability and Strength.
WARRANTY 2-Year, Manufacture Warranty by Advaning Awnings and Tech Support by Advaning's Professional Service Team.
** Delivery Notice **
We have implemented special procedures as we work to keep our team safe. Your order(s) may take longer than usual to arrive. Please always feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if we can be of any assistance to you. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
- Simple 1-step Easy Pitch system for front bar adjustment, no additional tools needed. (Understanding Easy Pitch™)
Note: Before retracting your awning, please adjust the front bar pitch back to the factory default 15~20 degrees below the horizontal line. This ensures the front bar is properly retracted under the cassette.
- 6063-T5 grade aluminum semi-cassette hood for fabric protection.
- 6063-T5 grade aluminum lateral arms and front bar.
- UV80+ sun protective 100% Acrylic fabric.
- Highly breathable Acrylic fabric won’t trap heat and moisture like vinyl and polyester canopies are prone to do.
- Arms inlaid with twin 316 marine and architectural grade stainless steel cables that are more durable and of superior strength over traditional powder-coated steel
- Included - Dual-use wall and soffit installation brackets.
- Included - Hand crank for manual operation
- Included - Stainless steel 304 grade architectural paneling grade screws for wood or masonry structural applications.
- 100% Fully assembled and ready for installation.
- Installation instructions and video available.
|Series||C Series (Classic)|
|Feature||Classic Heavy Duty Semi-Cassette Closure|
|Width (ft)||8, 10, 12, 13, 16|
|Projection (ft)||7, 8, 10, 10, 10|
|Cassette Size||183x47mm High Quality Aluminum 6063-T5|
|Screws - Lag Screws||Stainless Steel 304 Grade (Screw Size: 3/8"x4", Drill Bit Size:¼")|
|Screws - Masonry Bolt||Stainless Steel 304 Grade (Bolt Size: ½"x3", Drill Bit Size:½")|
|Torsion Bar||40x40mm Steel, Zinc+Powder Coated|
|Roller Tube||70mm diameter Aluminum 6063-T5|
|Arm cables||Double 4mm Cables, Stainless Steel Grade 316, PVC Coated|
|Front Bar||Aluminum 6063-T5|
|Dual-Use Mounting Bracket||Yes|
|Motor with Remote||No|
|Manual Override Motor||No|
|Power Cord & Power Plug||No|
|Fabric||100% Acrylic with UV80+ Protection|
|UV, Fade, Mildew Resistant||Yes|
All Advaning products come complete with a comprehensive manual on how to properly install and operate your awning.
Here you can download the latest electronic copy for your convenience.
- All Series: Pre-Installation Measuring Guide
- All Series: Expansion Bolt Installation Instruction
- All Series: Installation Substrate Guide
- All Series: Silicone Sealant for Additional Weatherproofing
- All Series: Lubrication Instruction for Awnings
Awning Installation Video
The actual awning accessories may look different from what is portrayed in the video. Please contact Advaning for photo verification if needed.
Adjust the pitch using Easy Pitch™
Valance Removal Video
The Advaning Classic Series - When it comes to high-end awnings, few companies have developed as solid of a reputation as Advaning. Though they have a tendency to cost significantly more than many of their competitors, they are also noted for a high level of quality.
(Click here to read full Article)