- Manual Retractable Awnings
- Slim Gray Series, Manual Retractable Awning
Slim Gray Series, Manual Retractable Awning
Free Shipping. See Term & Conditions for full details.
Enjoy the comfort of your outdoors with a Slim Gray Series retracting awning.
Pre-Assembled ready to install out of the box.
• Custom Shade Settings with Our Unique Easy Pitch System
Using the two attached Easy Pitch loops, the awning's pitch/angle can be adjusted to provide a custom shade whenever desired.
• High-Quality Fabrics
The Classic Series collection will include a 100% acrylic canvas that provides excellent UV protection. It is durable and has a high breathable quality for an amazingly comfortable shade experience
• Made to Last
Built with a durable 40x40mm steel frame and a 70mm diameter aluminum roller tube that provides a reliable, strong structure. Every aspect of the frame and hardware has been thoroughly tested to provide the optimum in reliability for many seasons of use and enjoyment.
• Peace of Mind - Limited Warranty
Slim Gray Series awnings now include a 2-Year Limited Manufactures Warranty and a lifetime of tech support all provided by Advaning. Our service center is 100% US-based. *Limited Warranty Details can be found in our Expert Center.
- Simple open/close operation can be done via hand crank. No electricity needed.
- Simple 1-step Easy Pitch system for front bar adjustment, no additional tools needed. (More detail)
- Superior corrosion resistant 6063-T5 grade aluminum lateral arms and front bar
- UV80+ sun protective 100% Acrylic fabric
- Fabric tautening double heavy-duty springs in arms
- Arms are inlaid with twin 316 grade stainless steel cables for superior durable over traditional powder-coated steel
- Included - Wall installation brackets
- Included - Stainless steel 304 grade screws for wood or masonry structural applications
- Included - Hand crank for manual operation
- Installation instructions and video available.
|Series||SG Series (Slim)|
|Feature||Slim Heavy Duty|
|Width (ft)||12, 14|
|Projection (ft)||10, 10|
|Cassette Size||No Cassette|
|Screws - Lag Screws||Stainless Steel 304 Grade (Screw Size: 3/8"x4", Drill Bit Size:¼")|
|Screws - Masonry Bolt||Stainless Steel 304 Grade (Bolt Size: ½"x3", Drill Bit Size:½")|
|Torsion Bar||40x40mm Steel, Zinc+Powder Coated|
|Roller Tube||70mm diameter Aluminum 6063-T5|
|Arm cables||Double 4mm Cables, Stainless Steel Grade 316, PVC Coated|
|Front Bar||Aluminum 6063-T5|
|Wall Mounting Bracket||Yes|
|Soffit Mounting Bracket||Optional Accessory Sold Separately|
|Motor with Remote||No|
|Manual Override Motor||No|
|Power Cord & Power Plug||No|
|Fabric||100% Premium Acrylic|
|UV, Fade, Mildew Resistant||Yes|
All Advaning products come complete with a comprehensive manual on how to properly install and operate your awning.
Here you can download the latest electronic copy for your convenience.
- All Series: Pre-Installation Measuring Guide
- All Series: Expansion Bolt Installation Instruction
- All Series: Installation Substrate Guide
- All Series: Silicone Sealant for Additional Weatherproofing
- All Series: Lubrication Instruction for Awnings
Awning Installation Video
Adjust the pitch using Easy Pitch™
Valance Removal Video
The Advaning Classic Series - When it comes to high-end awnings, few companies have developed as solid of a reputation as Advaning. Though they have a tendency to cost significantly more than many of their competitors, they are also noted for a high level of quality.
(Click here to read full Article)