SG Series (Slim-G) Manual Retractable Awning
Free Shipping. See Term & Conditions for full details.
EASY PITCH SYSTEM The 3-Loop System Includes Two Easy Pitch Loops and One Crank Loop. Using the Two Easy Pitch Loops, the Awning's Pitch can be Adjusted to Block the Sun at Different Times of the Day. Using the Crank Loop, the Awning can be Manually Opened and Closed.
PREMIUM FABRIC Advaning's Premium-Grade 100% Acrylic Fabric Provides UV80+ Sun Protection. It is Fade and Mildew Resistant, and has a Highly Breathable Quality that doesn't Trap Hot Air or Moisture, which is an Advantage over Polyester and Vinyl Fabric.
DURABLE DESIGN Built with a Durable 40x40mm Steel Frame and a 70mm Diameter Aluminum Roller Tube for a Stronger and Safer Structure. The Stainless Steel Hardware has Excellent Corrosion Resistance and Strength.
WARRANTY 5-Year, Manufacture Warranty by Advaning Awnings and Lifetime Tech Support by US based Email, Web Chat, or Phone by Advaning's Professional Service Team.
** Delivery Notice **
We have implemented special procedures as we work to keep our team safe. Your order(s) may take longer than usual to arrive. Please always feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if we can be of any assistance to you. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
- Simple open/close operation can be done via hand crank. No electricity needed.
- Simple 1-step Easy Pitch system for front bar adjustment, no additional tools needed. (More detail)
- Superior corrosion resistant 6063-T5 grade aluminum lateral arms and front bar
- The UV80+ sun protective 100% Acrylic fabric is highly resistant to solar fading and mildew
- Fabric tautening double heavy-duty springs in arms
- Arms are inlaid with twin 316 grade stainless steel cables for superior corrosion resistance over traditional powder-coated steel
- Included - Wall installation brackets
- Included - Stainless steel 304 grade screws for wood or masonry structural applications
- Included - Hand crank for manual operation
- Installation instructions and video available.
|Series||SG Series (Slim)|
|Feature||Slim Heavy Duty|
|Width (ft)||12, 14|
|Projection (ft)||10, 10|
|Cassette Size||No Cassette|
|Screws - Lag Screws||Stainless Steel 304 Grade (Screw Size: 3/8"x4", Drill Bit Size:¼")|
|Screws - Masonry Bolt||Stainless Steel 304 Grade (Bolt Size: ½"x3", Drill Bit Size:½")|
|Torsion Bar||40x40mm Steel, Zinc+Powder Coated|
|Roller Tube||70mm diameter Aluminum 6063-T5|
|Arm cables||Double 4mm Cables, Stainless Steel Grade 316, PVC Coated|
|Front Bar||Aluminum 6063-T5|
|Wall Mounting Bracket||Yes|
|Soffit Mounting Bracket||Optional Accessory Sold Separately|
|Motor with Remote||No|
|Manual Override Motor||No|
|Power Cord & Power Plug||No|
|Fabric||100% Premium Acrylic|
|UV, Fade, Mildew Resistant||Yes|
All Advaning products come complete with a comprehensive manual on how to properly install and operate your awning.
Here you can download the latest electronic copy for your convenience.
- All Series: Pre-Installation Measuring Guide
- All Series: Expansion Bolt Installation Instruction
- All Series: Installation Substrate Guide
- All Electric Models: Power Connection
- All Series: Silicone Sealant for Additional Weatherproofing
- All Series: Lubrication Instruction for Awnings
Awning Installation Video
Adjust the pitch using Easy Pitch™
Valance Removal Video
The Advaning Classic Series - When it comes to high-end awnings, few companies have developed as solid of a reputation as Advaning. Though they have a tendency to cost significantly more than many of their competitors, they are also noted for a high level of quality.
(Click here to read full Article)