L Series (Luxury) Manual Retractable Awning
EASY PITCH SYSTEM The 3-Loop System Includes Two Easy Pitch Loops and One Crank Loop. Using the Two Easy Pitch Loops, the Awning's Pitch can be Adjusted to Block the Sun at Different Times of the Day. Using the Crank Loop, the Awning can be Manually Opened and Closed.
PREMIUM FABRIC - MADE IN SPAIN Recasens Branded European 100% Solution Dyed Acrylic Canvases Feature Exceptional UV Protection, Mold/Mildew Proof, and their High Breathable Weave Releases Trapped Heat for a Cooler More Comfortable Shade, an Advantage over Lesser Quality Polyester or Vinyl Materials.
DURABLE DESIGN Built with a Durable 40x40mm Steel Frame and a 70mm Diameter Aluminum Roller Tube for a Stronger and Safer Structure. The Stainless Steel Hardware has Excellent Corrosion Resistance and Strength.
WARRANTY 5-Year, Manufacture Warranty by Advaning Awnings and Lifetime Tech Support by US based Email, Web Chat, or Phone by Advaning's Professional Service Team.
15% OFF DISCOUNT FOR MANUAL RETRACTABLE AWNINGS - C & L SERIES
COUPON CODE: 15CLMANUAL
Expires: June 30, 2019
- Advaning Luxury L Series manual semi-cassette retractable awning.
- Simple 1-step Easy Pitch system for front bar adjustment, no additional tools needed. (Understanding Easy Pitch™)
Note: Before retracting your awning, please adjust the front bar pitch back to the factory default 15~20 degrees below the horizontal line. This ensures the front bar is properly retracted under the cassette.
- 6063-T5 grade aluminum semi-cassette hood for fabric protection.
- 6063-T5 grade aluminum lateral arms and front bar.
- UV protective and fade/mildew resistant European 100% solution dyed Acrylic fabric highly resistant to fading and mildew.
- Fabric tautening double heavy-duty springs in arms
- Arms inlaid with twin 316 marine and architectural grade stainless steel cables that are corrosion resistant and of superior strength over traditional powder-coated steel cables.
- Included - Wall and soffit installation brackets.
- Included - Stainless steel 316 marine and architectural grade screws for wood or masonry structural applications.
- Included - Hand crank for manual operation
- 100% Fully assembled and ready for installation.
|Series||L Series (Luxury)|
|Feature||Luxury Heavy Duty Semi-Cassette Closure|
|Width (ft)||8, 10, 12, 14, 16|
|Projection (ft)||6, 8, 10, 10, 10|
|Cassette Size||171x34mm High Quality Aluminum 6063-T5|
|Screws - Lag Screws||Stainless Steel 316 Grade (Screw Size: 3/8"x4", Drill Bit Size:¼")|
|Screws - Masonry Bolt||Stainless Steel 316 Grade (Bolt Size: ½"x3", Drill Bit Size:½")|
|Torsion Bar||40x40mm Steel, Zinc+powder coated|
|Roller Tube||70m Diameter Aluminum 6063-T5|
|Arm cables||Double 4mm Cables, Stainless Steel Grade 316, PVC Coated|
|Front Bar||Aluminum 6063-T5|
|Wall Mounting Bracket||Yes|
|Soffit Mounting Bracket||Yes|
|Motor with Remote||No|
|Manual Override Motor||No|
|Power Cord & Power Plug||No|
|Fabric||Recasens® Recacril® European 100% Solution Dyed Acrylic|
|UV, Fade, Mildew Resistant||Yes|
All Advaning products come complete with a comprehensive manual on how to properly install and operate your awning.
Here you can download the latest electronic copy for your convenience.
- All Series: Pre-Installation Measuring Guide
- All Series: Expansion Bolt Installation Instruction
- All Series: Installation Substrate Guide
- All Series: How to Properly Open/Close Advaning Retractable Awnings
- L & S Series: Easy Pitch Installation Instruction
- All Series: Awning Front Bar Height Adjustment
- L & S Series: Arm Adjustment : Forward and Backward
- L & S Series: Reposition the Easy Pitch Washer/U-Shape Jump Ring
Awning Installation Video
Adjust the pitch using Easy Pitch™
Valance Removal Video
The Advaning Classic Series - When it comes to high-end awnings, few companies have developed as solid of a reputation as Advaning. Though they have a tendency to cost significantly more than many of their competitors, they are also noted for a high level of quality.
(Click here to read full Article)