L Series (Luxury) Manual Retractable Awning
Advaning L (Luxury) Series is built to deliver user-friendly features with superior quality. Experience the European elegance of the Advaning L (Luxury) series and enjoy the great outdoors with comfort.
Save 15% Discount on C & L Series Manual Awnings
Expires : December 31, 2018
Coupon Code : CLMANUAL15
More on the way (Estimated Arrival Date: December, 2018)
- Advaning Luxury L Series manual semi-cassette retractable awning.
- Simple 1-step Easy Pitch system for front bar adjustment, no additional tools needed. (Understanding Easy Pitch™)
Note: Before retracting your awning, please adjust the front bar pitch back to the factory default 15~20 degrees below the horizontal line. This ensures the front bar is properly retracted under the cassette.
- 6063-T5 grade aluminum semi-cassette hood for fabric protection.
- 6063-T5 grade aluminum lateral arms and front bar.
- UV protective and fade/mildew resistant European 100% solution dyed Acrylic fabric highly resistant to fading and mildew.
- Fabric tautening double heavy-duty springs in arms
- Arms inlaid with twin 316 marine and architectural grade stainless steel cables that are corrosion resistant and of superior strength over traditional powder-coated steel cables.
- Included - Wall and soffit installation brackets.
- Included - Stainless steel 316 marine and architectural grade screws for wood or masonry structural applications.
- Included - Hand crank for manual operation
- 100% Fully assembled and ready for installation.
|Series||L Series (Luxury)|
|Feature||Luxury Heavy Duty Semi-Cassette Closure|
|Width (ft)||8, 10, 12, 14, 16|
|Projection (ft)||6, 8, 10, 10, 10|
|Cassette Size||171x34mm High Quality Aluminum 6063-T5|
|Screws - Lag Screws||Stainless Steel 316 Grade (Screw Size: 3/8"x4", Drill Bit Size:¼")|
|Screws - Masonry Bolt||Stainless Steel 316 Grade (Bolt Size: ½"x3", Drill Bit Size:½")|
|Torsion Bar||40x40mm Steel, Zinc+powder coated|
|Roller Tube||70m Diameter Aluminum 6063-T5|
|Arm cables||Double 4mm Cables, Stainless Steel Grade 316, PVC Coated|
|Front Bar||Aluminum 6063-T5|
|Wall Mounting Bracket||Yes|
|Soffit Mounting Bracket||Yes|
|Motor with Remote||No|
|Manual Override Motor||No|
|Power Cord & Power Plug||No|
|Fabric||Recasens® Recacril® European 100% Solution Dyed Acrylic|
|UV, Fade, Mildew Resistant||Yes|
All Advaning products come complete with a comprehensive manual on how to properly install and operate your awning.
Here you can download the latest electronic copy for your convenience.
- All Series: Pre-Installation Measuring Guide
- All Series: Expansion Bolt Installation Instruction
- All Series: Installation Substrate Guide
- All Series: How to Properly Open/Close Advaning Retractable Awnings
- L & S Series: Easy Pitch Installation Instruction
- All Series: Awning Front Bar Height Adjustment
- L & S Series: Arm Adjustment : Forward and Backward
- L & S Series: Reposition the Easy Pitch Washer/U-Shape Jump Ring
Awning Installation Video
Adjust the pitch using Easy Pitch™
Valance Removal Video
The Advaning Classic Series - When it comes to high-end awnings, few companies have developed as solid of a reputation as Advaning. Though they have a tendency to cost significantly more than many of their competitors, they are also noted for a high level of quality.
(Click here to read full Article)